Description of the Test
Assessment of exposure to allergens and microbes during bag change or receptacle emptying.
Products that can be tested
- The vacuum cleaner is fed aliquots of Allergen Test Dust until the bag or receptacle is full.
- The vacuum cleaner is placed in a small chamber with known background readings.
- Air samplers and particle counters are placed at fixed locations in the chamber.
- The bag or receptacle is removed and replaced or emptied, respectively, as per the manufacturer's instructions.
- The dust bag or receptacle dust is placed in a container, as per the manufacturer's instructions, which is then sealed.
- Air sampling and particle counting are conducted during the processes.
- Filters are processed and analysed for allergens.
1 vacuum cleaner with 9 bags