- Air Cleaner Devices
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Air Conditioners
- Cleaning Products
- Surface Tech.
- HVAC Furnace Filters
- Floor Coverings
Description of the test
Determination of volatile organic compounds in indoor and test chamber air by active sampling on Tenax TA sorbent, thermal desorption and gas chromatography using MS or MS-FID.
This method is used to measure non polar and slightly polar VOCs at concentrations ranging from sub-micrograms per cubic metre to several milligrams per cubic metre in indoor air and in air sampled for emissions from building products or materials or other products used in indoor environments.
|Phone:||+353 1 633 6820|
|USA:||+1 646 291 8937|
|Send us an Email|
- Third Party Certification as a sentry to regulate effective, “green” and health friendly cleaning products
- The Choice Between Traditional and "Green" Cleaning Products - Environmental or Health Concerns?
- Cleaning agents: the divide – human friendly vs environmentally friendly (PDF)
- The Use of Household Cleaning Sprays and Adult Asthma
- More about the chamber
- Click for example of recent work